Welcome to Barnaby Woods, in the Chevy Chase neighborhood of Washington DC! An oasis of green trees and rolling hills but still so central and accessible to all that Washington has to offer, the location is simply perfect!
6636 31st is a masterpiece that easily bridges the quiet, traditional architecture of the neighborhood with contemporary style and design. The open first floor plan allows for effortless entertaining and daily indoor/outdoor living.
• 4 bedrooms, 2 full baths and 2 half baths
• Large den/rec room downstairs, workout room, studio/workshop and large 1-car garage
• 1 gas fireplace, 2-zone AC, and gas furnace with electronic air filter & humidifier
• Brazilian cherry hardwood floors, custom Venetian plaster treatments and burlwood accents throughout home
• Hans Grohe fixtures in all bathrooms
• Glass-enclosed shower in master bathroom undermounted sinks with custom stone counter
• Two-tiered rear deck overlooks large grass lawn and mature trees
• Kitchen features open breakfast area leading to back deck, plus exotic granite, maple cabinetry and professional grade KitchenAid appliances including gas 4-burner cooktop
• Lot size: .17ac + use of additional adjacent park land
• Size: approx. 3200 per tax records and owner calculations
• 2010 Property Taxes: $7,976.90
• Public Schools: Lafayette Elementary, Deal Middle and Wilson High per dc.gov.
• Private Schools: Lone Oak Montessori (.66mi), French Int'l Lower School (.81mi), Lowell School (1.1mi) and Rock Creek Forest School (1.15mi) per Trulia
Easily accessible to shopping and dining along Connecticut Avenue, Rock Creek Parkway, aquatic center at Wilson High School.
Shown anytime by appointment: 202 352 8456 or 202 361 4400